A check list for making sure your fleet is Spring Ready
Winter weather can put a ton of wear and tear on the vehicles in your fleet. In order to ensure you reduce your downtime and keep all the vehicles in your fleet on the road, it is a good idea to do some maintenance as the seasons begin to change. Below is a check list to help you get your fleet ready for the Spring season:
- Say see you later to winter gear – If you have winter or snow tires on your vehicle it is time to have them removed.
- It’s time to get clean- Salt and sand can do some real damage to your vehicles. You will want to be sure to have the undercarriage of all your vehicles thoroughly cleaned.
- Make some updates – Your windshield wipers have working overtime. Take advantage of the change in season to have them replaced.
- Take care of your tires – Winter brings out the worst in our roadways. Potholes are prevalent and can do some real damage to your tires. Inspect all tires and rims for damage and replace any that have seen better days. It is also a great time to check the air pressure and make any necessary adjustments.
- Inspect your brakes – The salt that is utilized on the roadways during winter has a tendency to affect your brakes. Have them inspected and make any repairs or replacements that are necessary.
Are you ready for Spring weather? We sure are! If Tracking Systems can be of any help, or if you have any questions for us, please feel free to give us a call!hello