VP 2500 Series
VP2500 Series, VP2500, VP2500 w/Nav
VP 2502, VP 2502 w/Nav
The VP 2500 Series is engineered with CDMA and GSM technology to deliver the high reliability needed to help streamline operations, reduce costs associated with service and maintenance of vehicles, improve driver safety and customer response. It is designed as a universal solution for 24/7 visibility and continuous-tracking.
- Internal or external cellular and GPS antenna options for easy and covert installation
- High sensitivity GPS
- 20,000 buffered message log
- Dual serial ports
- Garmin® FMI support
- Power management sleep modes
- Automatic, over-the-air configuration and firmware download
- Enterprise Class Device for High Reliability
- CDMA technology provided on the largest high-speed wireless network in America – Verizon
- Internal Antennas for easy installation or covert installation
- Optional support for Garmin navigation/Two-Way messaging
- Optional support for PTO
FL14: Real Time temperature monitoring
The FL14 system is a unique addition to our fleet tracking product line. This solution provides real-time temperature monitoring on refrigerated vehicles, along with continuous fleet GPS tracking. The FL14 system was specifically designed for the Refrigerated Transport Fleet. The FL14 system offers a large suite of temperature reporting, monitoring and alerting tools.
Temperature alert notifications are generated when the container temperature exceeds high and low set points specified by the end user. Additional alerts include instant notification if the device is disconnected from its power source (requires optional backup battery), and whether the reefer temperature controller is turned on or off.
The FL14 system provides fleet tracking data in real-time, such as current location and indicates whether the vehicle is stationary or moving. In addition, speed, stop, and geofence alerts are available, as well as numerous fleet or truck activity reports.
The FL14 system is also fully supported by our optional two-year and three-year extended warranties
- Increased speed and accuracy of critical temperature data
- Real-time logistical monitoring and tracking (location, speed, direction, ETA, and more)
- Reduced shrinkage and spoilage problems
- Lowered cost of product waste
- Improved operational efficiency
- Improved driver awareness
- Enhanced customer service and brand value
- On-demand locating
- Real-time temperature data
- High set temperature alerts
- Low set temperature alerts
- Active monitoring – 24/7/365
- Power loss alert
- Temperature on-off controller
- Bread-crumb trail
- Alert management
- Automated geo-fence technology
- Maintenance notifications
- Unauthorized movement notification
- Industrial water resistant enclosure
- Back-up battery (optional)
FL4 Portable Unit
The FL4 is our most versatile device, designed for quick and easy installation with no need to splice wires. It can be installed in seconds, and with the optional Y-cable, the unit can be covertly installed under the dash in most light-duty vehicles such as cars, pickup trucks and vans. The GPS and cellular antennas are fully integrated. The unit is engineered and designed to plug directly into a vehicle’s OBDII connector, and is compatible with most vehicles.*
As with all Tracking Systems products; all you need is Internet access—our web-based solution will provide you with comprehensive reports, including visibility of your entire fleet. This solution is a business tool that gives you important information to effectively manage your mobile workforce.
* Your sales agent can provide an exception vehicles’ list.